An IRA is an ideal way to save for retirement, while taking advantage of tax benefits and a better return on your money today. Choose either the Traditional Tax-Deferred IRA or Tax-Free Roth IRA, both are fully insured, offers competitive rates and allows greater contributions than before!
- Annual contributions may be TAX DEDUCTIBLE.
- Interest earned is TAX DEFERRED until withdrawn.
- Contributions from income earned may be made until age 70 1/2.
- Distributions must begin by age 70 1/2.
- Contributions may be made, even if you are currently enrolled in a
qualified employee pension plan and may be made at any age.
- Contributions will always grow TAX-FREE.
- Distributions are TAX AND PENALTY FREE once you've reached
age 59 1/2 and have been in the plan for at least 5 years.
- There are no required minimum distributions at age 70 1/2.
- A traditional IRA may be converted to a ROTH.
Whichever plan you choose, please consult with your tax advisor for your specific situation. Other restrictions may apply.
Please contact us if you have any questions about our products and services. You can use our information request form, or give us a call at 617-387-1110.