We want to help you make more time for the important things in life. At Everett Co-operative Bank, we are dedicated to offering you convenient banking services so your day-to-day banking doesn’t have to be another errand. As always, you'll get the valuable banking service you need with the personal attention you deserve. That's the way it is at Everett Co-operative Bank. That's the way we’ll work with you.
Whether you're at home, at the office, or out of town, this 24-hour Telephone Banking service gives you immediate access to the account information you need when you need it. You can quickly and easily get deposit and loan account information and balances, determine the most recent deposits, withdrawals on your account, find out if certain checks have cleared - even transfer funds between deposit accounts and make your loan payments.
Simply dial 1-800-397-2651
You can use your Everett Co-operative Bank VisaTM debit card anywhere VisaTM is accepted. Use it like an ATM card or use it as a check! You can quickly pay for store, telephone or internet purchases and the amount will be deducted from your checking account. Use your ATM/Debit card free at thousands of ATMs where the SUMSM logo is displayed.
Everett Co-operative Bank Online Banking and Bill Pay allow you account access through the internet. You can verify balances, transfer funds, pay bills, review account activity, confirm that checks have cleared and make payments to your loan accounts — from the comfort of your home, work or on the road.
It just doesn't get any more convenient that this! Banking when you want, the way you want and wherever you want.
If you are an Everett Co-operative Bank Online Banking customer, you can access your accounts and bank on the go with Everett Co-Operative Bank's FREE* iMobile Banking App. All you need is a mobile device to MANAGE your money from anywhere, anytime. > Learn More
Enjoy the convenience and security of having your payroll, social security, or pension check directly deposited into your Everett Co-operative Bank Checking or Savings Account.
Have less of a paper trail, less chance of mail fraud and a secure up-to-date statement on file right from your PC. Receive a free and convenient electronic version of your account statements, disclosures and important messages.
- You will receive an email each month notifying you when your statement is available for viewing.
- Once you sign up for eStatements, you will no longer receive paper statements for those accounts on your online banking profile.
- You will be able to view 12 months of previous account statements for those accounts on your online banking profile.
- To view your statement: Log on to online banking, select "Account Services" tab, select "View eStatement" link to bring you to the Activity Page and select "View eStatements" to get started.
Sign up today!
- Online Banking Customers: Log into Online Banking and click on the "Account Services" tab under the "Account Tools and Services" menu. Then, click on "View eStatments" to get started.
- Not enrolled in Online Banking? Enroll Now.
Available to qualified customers, this is a convenient way to avoid the expense and embarrassment of an overdrawn checking account. With this cash reserve attached to an Everett Co-operative Bank checking account, funds are automatically advanced when you need to cover an overdraft (up to the amount of your credit limit). It's like writing yourself a loan!
A safe deposit box is a secure way to protect valuables, and important documents like wills, licenses, birth certificates, health records, property and financial records and more.
Please contact us if you have any questions about our products and services. You can use our information request form, or give us a call at 617-387-1110